True Spec Golf Experience Package Terms & Conditions
Limit one per customer. Must be used in one transaction. Must be booked over the phone. Transaction must occur prior to scheduling a fitting. Two-day shipping only included. All shafts come with SST PURE-ing. Redemption also subject to Exclusions. Exclusions: prior purchases, gift cards, vouchers, items (see specifics below) and store credit or services (such as stamping and/or ferrules). No reproductions. Excluded items included select items from the following brands based on each brand’s discount restrictions:
- Titleist CNCPT irons
Individual experience packages are defined as:
- Driver experience – Driver is defined as one drivers
- Iron experience – Iron is defined as a maximum of seven clubs, excluding drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, and putters. (Irons, wedges and driving irons only)
- Wedge experience – Wedge is defined as a maximum of three clubs, excluding drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, and putters.
- Iron and Wedge experience – Iron and wedge is defined as a maximum 10 clubs, excluding drivers, fairway woods, hybrids and putters. (Irons, driving irons, and wedges only)
- Full bag experience – Full bag is defined as 14 clubs, but a maximum one driver, two fairway woods, two hybrids, seven irons, three wedges and one putter. Experience only includes putter fitting when available at location and a putter within the existing matrix must be selected. For locations without a putting studio, putter recommendation will be made through consultation with fitter.
True Spec Golf Return Policy only applies if customer selects fitter recommended clubs as evidenced by launch monitor data. All sales final for equipment purchased against the recommendation of club fitter.
Additional exclusions may apply due to changes in vendor and company discounting policies.